Thursday, June 3, 2010

New work

In my other blog I have a written a little about the reason for being absent from my blogs for such a long time. I usually post realistic work in that blog and abstract work in this one. I have been quite busy and have teken several workshops here in the city. I hope that now, I can enjoy reading all of your bogs and see the wonderful work I have always enjoyed.

I posted several pieces that are mostly just exercises of these intense workshops on my other blog and a little of what the workshop consisted of. The link above is of that blog if your are interested in what the workshop was all about.

I am posting two works on this blog that are abstracts but if your read the other blog it will be easier to understand the outcome of the work.













5 comments:

Billie Crain said...

I have always loved your abstracts, Mary. Why be torn between realism and abstract when you can do both so well? Maybe you would consider combining the two at some point.

Btw..your link doesn't work.:(

Mary said...

Thank you Billie, yes I would like to combine the two. I'll check the link and than you for the visit.

Unknown said...

All 3 of these are great!

Best wishes!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Hi Mary: I was so pleased to see your post and thanks for visiting my blog. I had been wondering how you were doing! I'm off now to your other blog to read up on your workshops. Good to connect with you again!

Valéria Souza said...

Parabéns, Mary. Excelentes os teus abstratos, ainda não consegui desenvolver este tipo de pintura, teria de ser bastante ousada, mas quem sabe?
Se te convém passar pelo meu blog, este é o endereço:valeriasouza-telas.blogspot.com
Terei maior prazer. Abraço